According to UE 2016/679 Regulation – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We wish to inform all visitors to the “paolobarbi.com” website that UE 2016/679 Regulation called “General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provides for protection of individuals and other subjects with regards to the processing of personal data.
As data controller (hereinafter referred to as “data controller”), Paolo Barbi uses the website as a means for providing information about its services and as an instrument for collecting personal data.
In compliance with the above mentioned provisions, processing of such data will be carried out according to the principles of honesty, lawfulness and clarity and protection of the confidentiality and rights of website users.
During the time that visitors spend on the website, the data controller’s computer system will collect a series of technical data such as the IP address, browser type, operating system, host and source URL. The data controller may use this data, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes regarding website access. Such data will not however be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
With regards to e-mail messages the data controller will, in full respect of the code, collect personal data (including the e-mail address) spontaneously transmitted, handling its subsequent filing for purposes that comply with the interactions manifested by the user and for the period of time necessary for checking and assessing the indications provided, in order to exchange information or contacts.
Processing will concern only ordinary data. The presence of any data that qualifies as “sensitive” will imply the immediate destruction of the relevant message, announcement or communication provided by users.
The data collected in the special website sections may be communicated to other subjects in order to fulfil any requests made. In such cases, authorisation will always be requested beforehand and can be provided on line by ticking a box.
Website users should be aware of the fact that the transmission of data via Internet cannot be considered bound to perform anything other than the correct application of the security standards imposed by current provisions.
Information on data processing in compliance with and by effect of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
In compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we would therefore like to make users aware of the following information:
• The data provided by users will be processed for the purposes of handling client/supplier personal data, administrative management, providing information on the services offered and fulfilling legal obligations. It is the user’s responsibility to check that his or her personal data is correct and if necessary, request for any incorrect data or data that is no longer applicable to be changed, updated or modified.
• Data will be processed both manually and using telematic systems. In fact, the data can be stored in either paper or electronic files in order to permit, when necessary, the individualization and selection of aggregate data for a period of time not exceeding the duration and purposes of processing.
• Providing data is optional however, a refusal would imply the impossibility of continuing any kind of relationship, as data processing is fundamental in fulfilling legal obligations.
• 4. The data can be disclosed, for the purpose of fulfilling the above mentioned aims, to the following categories of subjects:
– Legal, commercial, data elaboration or consultancy firms;
– State organisations, public authorities and other institutes for legal obligations or contractual commitments;
– Credit institutes or factoring companies;
– Clients, suppliers, couriers and freight forwarders;
– Subsidiary, associated and partner companies.
• The data controller is: Paolo Barbi with registered offices at Via G. Strigelli 13, 20135 Milano.
• Data processors have not been nominated.
• Users who send their personal data via the special sections present on the data controller’s website and/or e-mail can at any time exercise their rights against the data controller, in compliance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that for clarity is hereby reproduced in full.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Article 7 Right to access personal data and other rights.
• The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him or her, even if this has yet to be registered, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
• The data subject has the right to information regarding:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied if processing is carried out using electronic instruments;
d) identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in compliance with article 5, comma 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who could learn about it in their capacity as designated representative on the State territory, data processor or other person(s) in charge of data processing.
• The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, modification or, when there is a vested interest, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not necessarily have to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
c) demonstration that the operations provided for by letters a) and b) have been notified, including regarding their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or entails the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
• The data subject has the right to object, either in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her even if pertinent to the purposes of data collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for the purpose of sending advertising, publicity or direct sales information or for carrying out market research or commercial information surveys.
To exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the above mentioned law, the data subject concerned should address his or her request to the data controller:
via G. Strigelli 13
20135 Milano – Italy